Tuesday, February 26, 2002

Be Careful What You Wish For...

Wow, you know how long I've been wishing for time? I need time! I'm too busy! Ha ha... be careful what you wish for because someday it might come true and it's not what you expect. So this is the start of my first day being unemployed. I left home aroudn 6:30 am to go to the County. I got there by 7, packed my stuff up and went to sign my "termination" paper. They said I could come back after the semester and you know what? Maybe I will... hey, who can say no to $11.00+/hour. Forreals huh? So now with my new found "freedom" I decided to create a web page cause I'm taking a darn web page training for a class project but I'm not done with it yet. So I decided to look at scanning some pictures but lo and behold darnit my scanner's not working. My Kuya Clem gave it to us for free and he hooked it up, put the program on and everything but one day when he was down here, he killed our computer and it crashed with all the programs with it. So yeah. Alfred put it back together again with help from my Kuya Clem. So now, I can't find the stupid box for the scanner, so I don't have a scanner! Gosh darnit. I really wanted to scan some pictures. It's okay, I'll make a web page first. Either that or I can defrag my comptuer. Let's see... web page...? defrag...? web page...? defrag...? So many choices! So yeah. I think by the end of the semester I should have something up on the net and not just my usual posts on blog which will be a daily thing now. Ha ha. So for all of you who stil care about my life. You'll most likely see it in print and on your screen. Alright. I'm outtie...

Feel free to email me: zannanana@juno.com
....or...
Feed the hungry: www.thehungersite.com

Either way you're helping someone in need. Miss you all!

-RoeSHAWNna (you're neighborhood ghetto chick)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home